Monday, September 9, 2013

Embassy day

We had our embassy appointment today and everything went well. We then brought matiyas with us to the guest house. He took many small cat naps and had one hour of fussiness but this evening he was very content. He is sleeping well now. He seems much stronger than when we were here a month ago and much more alert. I have feeling that he will be easily distracted by his big brother when it comes to meal time.
This is how mommy dressed me.

And this is how the nannies at the transition house dressed me. I changed as soon as possible!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that all is going well. Maybe it was the Bears shirt that helped him get stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I didn't know that the Chicago Bears had football...

    That's my boy and soon he will be saying Go Pack Go!

    ReplyDelete