Friday, June 11, 2010

An 'IMPORTANT' First!

Daddy is so proud! Yedidiya got to make his first trip to Bass Pro! I am not certain who liked it more, Yiah or Daddy, but both had fun.

Yedidiya really enjoyed looking at all the animals. He even got to touch a deer! His favorite was sitting by the indoor pond watching the waterfall, the ducks, and the fish. You can't tell, but in the background of this picture is elk we got to see when we first came in.
And of course, as a souvineer, Daddy bought Yiah his very own camo Bass Pro hat! Now the only thing is getting him to keep it on his head and out of his mouth. I think the deer might notice him doing that repeatedly!

2 comments:

  1. Aaron-Aaron-Aaron... I've seen pictures on a horse, I've seen pictures of the Bass Pro Shop... WHERE are the pictures of him and his softball tee?!? or throwing a ball?!? I will take some next weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us sisters need to get Yedidiya in a horse store real soon!

    ReplyDelete