Saturday, April 3, 2010

Outdoorsman

This kid LOVES being outdoors. Loves it. One of my new favorite things to do with him is quickly becoming sitting with him on the front steps. I sit him on my knee and wrap both of my arms around him and we just sit. You will never see him so content. He just looks around and takes it all in. If a breeze hits his face he will giggle and sometimes bounce.


So now that spring is here, we try to get him outside as much as possible taking him on walks, 4-wheeler rides, lawnmower rides, you name it. If it is outside, he loves it. Even when indoors, you can say the word outside and he will look out the closest window, and every time I wake him from sleeping and I open the blinds in his room, we have to take a few minutes for him to look out the window and play with the locks.


I guess we are in the right place (Iowa) for a little boy who likes to be out and about. And Daddy thinks this is a good sign for future hunting and fishing adventures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Kristen thinks it's a good sign, as baseball is an outdoor sport. :-)

    ReplyDelete