Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stay tuned!


So, its been a while since we have posted any new stories or pictures, so I figured it is about time we do that. We have been keeping the incredible joy Yedidiya brings to ourselves and not sharing it with all of you. What is wrong with us??? (Don't answer that). It is actually pretty easy to get focused on one adorable, precious little guy around here instead of updating the blog. Sorry:(

Things here have been wonderful. We haven't had any big trips, or parties, or any big news, we have simply been settling into our routines. To this point, either mom or dad has been able to stay with Yiah everyday. One of us goes to work and the other stays home. And let me tell you, the bonding has been amazing. One of the sweetest things he does is if Laura or I ask him to give Mama or Dada loves, he will lay his head down on our shoulder and nuzzle up against us. It warms my heart everythime. The relationships that he has been able to build with both of us this soon has been amazing and he is such a happy baby! When he is sick, he is happy. When he is tired, he is happy. The best way to put it; he is perfect.

So, obviously, we have pictures (and video) and stories to share, so while I am on spring break this week I will attempt to get those posted. They may come 3 a day, or only 1, but I will do my best. We just want to share the blessing Yedidiya is with all of you who have blessed us. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment