Sunday, November 8, 2009

HUGE Blessing!

Respond Ministries held their trivia night benefit for us on Saturday. About 90 friends, family, and community members came out to support us. To our amazement, they raised $4,100 to help us bring Baby Y home!!! We are touched beyond anything I can put into words. My tears may say it best. You all blessed us soooo much. I am humbled and astounded by the love shown by the Cornerstone and Eldridge community. Our heart-felt appreciation is deeper than you will ever know. So thank you, thank you, thank you from Laura, Baby Y and myself. We will never forget what you have all done for us; we love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I managed to lose your email address. I just wanted to say we're thinking of you and praying for you often. That fundraiser sounds awesome, all this waiting and uncertainty sounds awful.

    I have no advice on how to handle this difficult time but I know for sure that God is in charge and He is bigger than this and you can trust Him with your baby.

    Grace and peace,
    Kathee Terwilleger

    ReplyDelete